Monday, July 27, 2009

Sun down at Wreck Beach

This past week, Stephen and I went down to Wreck Beach and instead of watching the sunset and heading back up the 300+ stairs, we decided to walk/wade/climb from trail 3 to trail 6. Because the tide was in, we did in fact wade through a portion of the pebbly beach.

(For my non-Vancouver pals, Wreck Beach is popular nude beach, below the UBC campus. I for one rarely go down to the
beach, preferring to walk down the hill to Spanish Banks, or through some wonderful trails to Jericho. )


So we did go to WB and after a considerable amount of wading and run-in's with 'the locals', we made it to the more festive end of the beach. I can't speak for Stephen, I felt like a tourist, considering we were (possibl
y) the only ones not drunk, high or naked. The experience was great, it some music, an abundance of BC Grown pot and a gorgeous sunset.

The pictures from this mini-adventure turned out great!







No comments:

Post a Comment